• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

"Attention... Attention..."

Started by Corvus, Sep 03, 2006, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvus

"Will Joseph Pierce please pick up the courtesy phone?"

You sneaky bugger.  I actually sat and listened to the Museum's security announcement for onceinstead of just running off, and I certainly wasn't expecting you to be there!  Who was it who was calling you?  ^_^

WyrmMaster

Many of Brad and Michal's friends are mentioned in the game. The security system voice was performed by Allison Hershey (the artist on the Inherit the Earth comic)!

Why I am I being paged? Not a clue.

ShadowMan

Quote from: Corvus on Sep 04, 2006, 06:01 AM
Quote from: WyrmMaster on Sep 03, 2006, 03:47 PM
Many of Brad and Michal's friends are mentioned in the game. The security system voice was performed by Allison Hershey (the artist on the Inherit the Earth comic)!

You probably dropped your Alien Belt somewhere and forgot to pick it up.  Can't have that lying around, can we?

Say, while I've got you, are there any plans to do anything related to LoT like the comic for ItE?  And any more news on a possible LoT2?
Yeah, there's the whole "Announcement about the Sequel to The Labyrinth of Time (late 2006)" thing. :P

Well now I'm gonna have to play through parts of the game again to find more references. I only caught the one in the security message and the really blatantly obvious Terra Nova stuff.

Corvus

Quote from: WyrmMaster on Sep 03, 2006, 03:47 PM

You probably dropped your Alien Belt somewhere and forgot to pick it up.  Can't have that lying around, can we?

Say, while I've got you, are there any plans to do anything related to LoT like the comic for ItE?  And any more news on a possible LoT2?

WyrmMaster

Most of the references are in the Oribital Library kiosks, but not all.

We hope to have news about whether ITE2 be released in 2007 or 2008 in a few weeks. A decision on LOT2 will be made near the end of this year.

Corvus

Quote from: ShadowMan on Sep 04, 2006, 02:34 PM
Yeah, there's the whole "Announcement about the Sequel to The Labyrinth of Time (late 2006)" thing. :P

I did say more news, ya know. :P

Quote from: ShadowMan on Sep 04, 2006, 02:34 PM
Well now I'm gonna have to play through parts of the game again to find more references. I only caught the one in the security message and the really blatantly obvious Terra Nova stuff.

"Greedy creature, aren't you."   ^_^