• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Artwork

Started by cairn destop, Apr 24, 2006, 05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyrmMaster

I don't think any Morphs have re-invented catapults. The only Morphs with the information to make a catapult are the Rats and the Ferrets, neither of which have any incentive to do so -_-

cairn destop

I would agree.  Based on what has been shown in the comic strip, this would be the early part of the feudal era.  Remember the first strip referred to the fact that the morphs had just exited a dark age.  This makes the castle a viable defense as there is no cannon.  As to seige engines, those might be known to the rats.  However, as MyrmMaster said, they have no incentive.

Of course the problem with comparing our exit from the dark age to that of the characters in this strip is the "human element."  The discovery of human artifacts can affect the morph's development.  Anyone recall my story regarding Sandy?
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

cairn destop

I noticed the note about drawing crowd scenes.  Can understand your concern.

Maybe it wasn't intended, but having the pitchfork overlap the middle panel did cause me to laugh.  Note where the one tine is pointed.  (second from the left as you face the picture or the third from the right from the ram's POV)

Can you say "ouch" with a high enough pitch?

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

AllieFiona

Good thing the rules of perspective puts the pitchfork many feet in front, safe from poking anything.  ;)

cairn destop

As you can tell from how long this topic has remained dormant, it has been a long time since the classic artwork has been changed. 

WolfieInu

Shiba Inu: Today the local ecosystem, tomorrow the world!

WyrmMaster

I've mostly run out of classic artwork. I'm not likely to post anything new until the strip gets running again.

WolfieInu

Ah, OK ^.^

Just y'all make sure to put ItE2 out soon. Because we can, yanno, buy it, and you can get, yanno, paid. :P
Shiba Inu: Today the local ecosystem, tomorrow the world!

cairn destop

Yes, I know this topic has been dormant ,aka dead, for a long time.  Seems only appropriate to bring it to the forefront now that more classic artwork is being released.  Anyone care to comment on the latest works?

Kaijugod

WyrmMaster

There are 8 more pieces from the original manual left to post.

cairn destop

Quote from: WyrmMaster on Aug 10, 2017, 01:27 PM
There are 8 more pieces from the original manual left to post.

Sad to know that.  So few pictures remaining. 

JSM3050

I would love to be able to order a print of the Halloween 2020 strip to hang on my wall. That's just an awesome pic.

WyrmMaster

Let me look into that. How size print would you want?

JSM3050

Probably around 11x17 to preserve the rectangualr aspect ratio.