• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Inherit the earth 2 ?

Started by Tobibrocki, Dec 28, 2005, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theruler

A friend made some research, and it seems to be an actual movie.  :ph34r:

http://bitterlakethemovie.com/characters.php

Here is the official trailer of the soon to be released DVD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvOsERMs2Ds

WyrmMaster

Those links are to a production called "Bitter Lake," which does not have the plot of Inherit the Earth.

Maybe someone re-edited some footage to make a faux trailer for an ITE movie.

theruler

Yeah, sure. That the ITE trailer was a fake it was implied.
A nice and sincere tribute, actually, but always a fake.

Will there be legal consequences?

JSM3050

Quote from: theruler on Nov 03, 2011, 02:19 AM
Yeah, sure. That the ITE trailer was a fake it was implied.
A nice and sincere tribute, actually, but always a fake.

Will there be legal consequences?
I would hope not, at least not against the guys who made Bitter Lake since they never made any connections to Inherit the Earth. Besides, what good could come of it? If anything, the team that did Bitter Lake might be a good source of talent at some later date.

WyrmMaster

Quote from: JSM3050 on Nov 03, 2011, 10:16 PM
Besides, what good could come of it?

I have no problem with it.

Rik McCloud

Recently rediscovered this game again and was wondering if anything's happened about the sequel although the silence on here does worry me a little bit :S

Just seen the update so nevermind! So glad to see that things are starting to happen for this wonderful little game! :D

Temin

I am also really excited about this game! I´ll buy it directly it´s finnished. Please let us see some screenshots as soon as there are any! :)

WyrmMaster

I am currently posting updates about Inherit the Earth 2 in another topic.

hazel_fae

I am new to the forums but am a cult follower of ITE also. It is by far my favorite game ever. I played it very young on DOS and I have probably played through it 10 times over. Unfortunately I don't run any emulators anymore to play it again. I REALLY REALLY hope that it is released for android or even on Steam. If you made it available on Steam I am sure it would sell. I also suggest doing a kickstarter for the sequel! I am sure you could attract a lot of funding.