• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

New Adventurers Guide

Started by WyrmMaster, Jul 22, 2005, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyrmMaster

The Labyrinth of Time Adventurers Guide is a new "clue book" for The Labyrinth of Time. This guide includes maps to the entire Labyrinth, descriptions of all the important places, locations of all the significant items, solutions to the puzzles, illustrations and more.

You can purchase it separately or bundled with the game. Get it now by visiting The Labyrinth of Time order page.

pinkgothic

:( I was going to make a [free] website walkthrough (it's almost done, too), but I don't want to steal clients from you guys :( *sad she wasn't faster now* :P

Corvus

QuoteI was going to make a [free] website walkthrough...
Hey, nice to see somebody else loves the game enough to do that.  As I was writing the web walkthrough that caught Joe's attention, I wondered if anybody else still played the game.  I was very surprised indeed to find out about the re-release, and floored to be asked to do the official guide.  It could very well have been someone else.  I almost missed Joe's email -- it went to an old AOL address that I had stopped using.  I only saw the email because I went back one last time to check.  I'm glad I did.  I hope you like the guide.  :)  

pinkgothic

QuoteHey, nice to see somebody else loves the game enough to do that.

"Love enough"? Understatement! This was my first ever adventure game, the first ever "you don't have to have super reactions to win" game! I grovel at it's feet.

QuoteI hope you like the guide.  :)

Hmm. Now I'm going to have to buy it. :D Quick question beforehand, did you include the three ways to forever ruin your game, with an add-on note about the sadistic gameplay engine which won't even tell you "game over" even when it's far, far too late? :D

Corvus

QuoteQuick question beforehand, did you include the three ways to forever ruin your game, with an add-on note about the sadistic gameplay engine which won't even tell you "game over" even when it's far, far too late? :D
If the three trouble spots you're thinking of are the same three I'm thinking of, yes, the text alerts players to the possibility of dead-ending themselves.  Years ago I made all three mistakes (four, considering you can make one mistake in two places, one just before the place where you're supposed to do something with that particular item...) and I kept those experiences firmly in mind.

pinkgothic

QuoteIf the three trouble spots you're thinking of are the same three I'm thinking of, yes, the text alerts players to the possibility of dead-ending themselves.  Years ago I made all three mistakes (four, considering you can make one mistake in two places, one just before the place where you're supposed to do something with that particular item...) and I kept those experiences firmly in mind.
Oh, wait, four. :P I only know of one that you get a text alert for (in only one of the ways of getting it, even), that was the one I forgot to mention because I suck. :P

I think you're missing one of the possible dead ends. *PMs*