• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

2015 Comic

Started by JSM3050, Jan 29, 2015, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSM3050

I'm already liking the new comic.

WyrmMaster

cairn destop

I know I'm not suppose to comment, but I had to say something about today's strip.

How many noticed that the stretcher bearer in green had a ring tail?  (on my monitor, the tail appears to have alternating grey and dirty white bands)  A hint about a possible villain's return?
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

WyrmMaster

Quote from: cairn destop on Feb 05, 2015, 04:00 PM
I know I'm not suppose to comment, but I had to say something about today's strip.

You are welcome to comment!

cairn destop

Seems our artist has a consistency problem.  The ferret's ringtail has been changed.  Now it's just the tip that is off white.

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

Diavolo

I like the new comic-style very much. Good work! :)
thx for my avatar to Tacimur

cairn destop

I was going to say I'm surprised there are no comments regarding the current adventure.  Than I remembered the lack of comments regarding the adventures of the three ladies.  Sad considering the quality of the strip.

WyrmMaster

Hopefully readers are enjoying the story, if "quietly."

cairn destop

Regarding the comic strip of 01/28/16, I do believe you made a mistake.  You do know that parchment is made from the skins of animals?  It is not a word that can be used interchangeably with paper.  BTW, paper would be the most logical word as paper is made from plants and has been in existence since the time of the ancient Egyptians.

WyrmMaster

Quote from: cairn destop on Jan 28, 2016, 02:08 PM
You do know that parchment is made from the skins of animals?  It is not a word that can be used interchangeably with paper.

No I didn't. That might be a good reason to change the dialogue.

cairn destop

I made the same mistake when I first wrote on the Redwall site.  Didn't realize parchment was animal skins.

cairn destop

With the conclusion, at least for Rif, a few items to note.

1 --- Depth of the water where the probe / drone crashed.  If the water isn't too deep for bottom fishing you have a possible future storyline.  Fishing morph snags drone.  I'm sure anyone who has gone fishing can recall the odd boot, hubcap, picnic basket, or toy snagged while throwing a line.

2 --- The silo hidden in plain sight as a farm silo.  Not too smart when the area is suppose to be suffering a drought.  The morphs are xenophobic based on the stories to date.  You put up what would appear as a huge storage shed for grain when other morphs are hungry and you know what happens?  Can you say "lots of dead ferrets due to a certain stupid fox?"  Maybe in a localized genocidal war or two?

WyrmMaster

Quote from: cairn destop on Mar 05, 2017, 07:51 PM
1 --- Depth of the water where the probe / drone crashed.  If the water isn't too deep for bottom fishing you have a possible future storyline.  Fishing morph snags drone.  I'm sure anyone who has gone fishing can recall the odd boot, hubcap, picnic basket, or toy snagged while throwing a line.

Oh nothing like that could ever happen. <whistles not-so-innocently>

Quote from: cairn destop on Mar 05, 2017, 07:51 PM
2 --- The silo hidden in plain sight as a farm silo.  Not too smart when the area is suppose to be suffering a drought.

The drought is occurring along the northern coast of the island. The southern part where the Known Lands are located is actually having strong storms. Basically the weather has gone crazy, at least as the Morph see it.