• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Events from the game

Started by MontanaJoe, Jul 08, 2009, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MontanaJoe

Hi.

I've read through just about all of the webcomic thus far, and I would have to say, it is one of the better drawn and written web comics I've ever seen. Also far better than most furry comics out there.

But anyways, I do have just one question about the connection between the events of the game and the events in the comic. One of the worst things about the game is that lack of a sequel. Seriously, the ending was so ominous and left so many unresolved plot holes (Seriously, the boars and the wolves making an alliance? This is bad news, what happened after that? Did they just drop it since they figured Rif was not the thief? Doubtful), and the part where the orb of storms, with its weather controlling ability activated, is now set to a dry season and is repeatedly asking for further input over and over again.

So what happened exactly? Will it ever be resolved? The potential for a great story surrounding this, and other political intrigue, is pretty darn endless. It's such a pity the publishers did not take the concept of using anthropomorphic animals in a serious, mature setting seriously, otherwise it could have been the Felidae of video games.

cairn destop

Think the answers are in the sequal.  Yes, there is one.  There have been comments about the game in the other forums.  (General Inherit the Earth Forum, page 7 of the topic "Inherit the Earth2")

And welcome to the site.  Jump on in with your comments.
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

WyrmMaster

Quick summary on the status on the game sequel: There has been some work on the project, but it is currently on hold.

WolfieInu

*1.5 years later*

And now?

*5 seconds later*

And now?

:P
Shiba Inu: Today the local ecosystem, tomorrow the world!

MontanaJoe

Quote from: WolfieInu on Jan 18, 2011, 04:09 AM
*1.5 years later*

And now?

*5 seconds later*

And now?

:P

For some reason, I decided to come back and make this post. :) I read most of the comics up till early 2012, I need to get back to reading more.  ^_^

WyrmMaster