• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Where did "Rhea" come from?

Started by zorinlynx, Jun 22, 2010, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorinlynx

Hiya folks! New poster here. :)

I see Rhene occasionally referred to as "Rhea" in the forums, and I'm just wondering where this name came from, as I've never seen it in the comic or anywhere else.

It's been ages since I played the game, so if it was mentioned in the game I probably don't remember. My curiosity bites and I must know!

I love the comic strip, by the way; it is one I check every week, religiously.

AllieFiona

Her name has always been Rhene.  Cairn Desktop used to refer to her as Rhea.  Not sure if that was an error, or a sly reference to the Greek Goddess.

cairn destop

Actually, there's a third reason.  Fat fingers while typing.  Am glad I'm not the only one that affects.  (LOL - check out my name's spelling)  I'll also not say which of the three is the usual. 
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

AllieFiona

I blame mine on a slight case of dyslexia.

cairn destop

Don't feel too bad.  Google keeps thinking my online name is "cairn desktop" and then shows off a whole list of computer wallpapers with cairn dogs on it.  You have to confirm you intended "cairn destop" to get information about me.

(sniffle)  Google ignores the old hedgehog.
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."