• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

We want More Comic

Started by Tav Windpaw, Nov 10, 2010, 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tav Windpaw

Post new Comic strip please. Been waiting long time for New Strip

WyrmMaster

I don't expect there will be a new strip until the beginning of next year.

cairn destop

Next year? 

Hedgehog can wait.  I am more curious to know if there will be any more new classic art posted on the site.
Once again my avatar is working.  Does Snoopy happydance. 

"The only definitions of the word 'fair' is in reference to the weather and a carnival, any other meaning is strictly a product of your imagination."

heath_hb

Next year seems too far away! :P

I look forward to seeing the new comics. Will there be an issue of "Lost Little Wolf Part 3" any time soon?
I'd like to be able to have a hard-copy ;D

WyrmMaster

Quote from: heath_hb on Nov 15, 2010, 12:13 AM
Will there be an issue of "Lost Little Wolf Part 3" any time soon? I'd like to be able to have a hard-copy ;D

Allison is taking a break before working on the cover of issue #3.

Cobra

I discovered ITE when I saw it over at Moby Games earlier this year. Intrigued, I ordered a copy right away.
I really enjoyed the game from start to finish and am pleased to say it is now one of my all time favourites.

Having enjoyed the game so much I then turned my attention to the web comic. I have to admit the game had given me high expectations that I didn't think the comic could live up to...

But I really enjoyed the comic also so I really want to congratulate everyone involved in both the game and comic as they have done a simply phenomenal job. I think having only finished the game less than a week before I started reading the comic really added to my enjoyment of it as I could hear the voices of the characters as I read their dialogue.

So thank you Wyrmkeep Entertainment, I hope you all enjoy your well deserved end of year break.

WolfieInu

*echoes sentiment*

I would argue that a 15 year break is enough of a wait for a sequel to the game tho, maybe that's just me XD

It doesn't need to be that much of a schlepp, I mean, it could be done within the original game engine. Seriously... look at some of the stuff for sale on Steam and Impulse. People don't mind games that look "old", especially if it means they can work on / be ported to underpowered mobile devices.

Except if the sequel falls in an entirely different genre, but I think y'all should stick with what you do so well.

*deposits 2c on counter*
Shiba Inu: Today the local ecosystem, tomorrow the world!