• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Dreamer's Guild

Started by Itay Shahar, Jan 19, 2006, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itay Shahar

Hello.
I was wondering about the link of Wyrmkeep Entertainment to the old Dreamer's Guild.
Are any of the old Guild staff working in Wyrmkeep?
Quite a few years ago I made a fan site for the game Faery Tales Adventure II: Halls of the Dead, and in the site I also added a small corner for the memory of The Dreamer's Guild.
Maybe it needs an update :-)
-Itay

WyrmMaster

Former Dreamers Guild employees or contractors that have participated in Wyrmkeep Entertainment projects include Joe Pearce, Allison Hershey, Ed Lacabanne, Michal Todorovic, Lisa Sample, Carolly Hauksdottir, Matt Nathan, Bradley W. Schenck and Ken Yeast.

Itay Shahar

Very glad to hear that!
Page updated :)
Best of luck and success!

ShadowMan

Using some info from both that page as well as another, I put together this.
Please please pleeaaseee correct any errors I made, and check out my userpage while you're at it.  :P  

WyrmMaster

For the record: It is the policy of The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. to not create or edit information found in any public Wiki.

Now if fans wants to modify public Wikis, that's their own business.

Corrections:
The Guild employed a little over 100 people at its peak.
The Legend of Kyrandia was a port to MacOS from DOS.
Missing game: Solitaire and Other Card Games (Apple Newton, 1994)

ShadowMan

Ah thanks, I just counted the number of people in that big staff picture you had.

Wavicle

QuoteFormer Dreamers Guild employees or contractors that have participated in Wyrmkeep Entertainment projects include Joe Pearce, Allison Hershey, Ed Lacabanne, Michal Todorovic, Lisa Sample, Carolly Hauksdottir, Matt Nathan, Bradley W. Schenck and Ken Yeast.
And some of others of us just lurk a little bit...

WyrmMaster

QuoteAnd some of others of us just lurk a little bit...
Hello, Mr. B.