• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

What Happened to updates?

Started by Tav Windpaw, Dec 12, 2007, 04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tav Windpaw

Why do the Strips end up being posted on Wensday and not on Tuesday like it says above the strips?

AllieFiona

My day-job has caused me to have a lot less time to work on the strip.  I work full time at my regular job, and I work alternate weekends as a bookkeeper.  (Yes, I have two jobs.  I'm deep in debt from trying to be a freelance artist for several years.)  Then there are always minor annoyances like illness and broken-down equipment (my computer blew up a few weeks ago, for instance).  The upshot is that I keep having to pull all-nighters by Tuesday each week, no matter how much I try to get it done sooner.  I'm going to rectify this, but it will probably not get back on schedule until after the new year.

Tav Windpaw

Quote from: AllieFiona on Dec 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
My day-job has caused me to have a lot less time to work on the strip.  I work full time at my regular job, and I work alternate weekends as a bookkeeper.  (Yes, I have two jobs.  I'm deep in debt from trying to be a freelance artist for several years.)  Then there are always minor annoyances like illness and broken-down equipment (my computer blew up a few weeks ago, for instance).  The upshot is that I keep having to pull all-nighters by Tuesday each week, no matter how much I try to get it done sooner.  I'm going to rectify this, but it will probably not get back on schedule until after the new year.

Ahh ok. Maybe you should put down on the site that says the Strips could be delay a day or two for real life problems