• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Weird Questions

Started by Tggtt, Mar 05, 2006, 09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knux the Fox

True, the Orb of Hands was a how-to manual on how to build things...  The ferrets were builders and used the Orb of Hands as a tool to build that which they knew not how.  The Orb of Storms does predict storms, though many animals do have a good sense of the weather, and do predict changes rather easily, but this is a videogame, and perhaps "morphs" aren't as in tune with nature as their animal ancestors were.  However, seeing as the sentient human race has somehow found the power to give their gifts to the other creatures, then perhaps they, in fact, did have the technology to control the weather.  I believe it's all to be left to the imagination.  In other words, the Orb of Storms does whatever you believe it to, and no-one can say otherwise, because it can't be proven.  The Orbs are small specialized computer systems set to do what the humans programmed them to.  I wonder if there are only two.  Surely there were more than just two orbs.  Perhaps, the sequel will address this pondering...

Marcus Wulf

Maybe our awaited sequel will uncover a few truths about our hairless friends and their magical orbs. *Sits down and twiddles fingers*
Why are batteries never included?
Why do they charge GST all the damn time?
Why do they always use chicken salt and forget the gravy?
Why don't I ever stop complaining? Why? Because I'm a demented anthromorphic fuzzy freak. 0_o

Oxanna

Um....we are "our hairless friends".

Marcus Wulf

Quote from: Oxanna on Dec 27, 2007, 10:45 PM
Um....we are "our hairless friends".

Ah, technically, ja, but in this little world of make-believe and talking animals and old hedgehogs with crackling brains, ja, we are Morphs. We have minds, we have hearts, we are the Morph. I'm probably insane. :rolleyes: ^_^ :huh: Why am I saying this?  ^_^ :huh:
Why don't I ever stop complaining? Why? Because I'm a demented anthromorphic fuzzy freak. 0_o

Marcus Wulf

*Smirk* Oxanna, are you teasing me with your new signature? :huh: :rolleyes: Maybe... Btw, my psychiatrist confirms my insanity, and I get taken away to a mental institute tommorow.

WolfieInu

Why do I feel inlined to take you seriously?
Shiba Inu: Today the local ecosystem, tomorrow the world!

Tggtt

I liked your Sign, hehe.

Sorry for late reply, but I'm still alive!

Chocobel

I have a question that has been bugging me since I finished the game on my iphone.

When Chota the Raccoon visits you while in the Dark Claw encampment, he mentions that he was "different". What exactly did he mean by that? It is never addressed again in the game, but it seems to be a weighted statement. Any ideas or thoughts?

WyrmMaster

Morphs tend to identify with their tribe, even those that have been estranged from theirs; e.g., Tycho Northpaw. Chota doesn't think of himself as a member of the Raccoon tribe. That's his "difference" (at least as I understand his meaning).