• Welcome to The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co. Forum.

News:

The forum returns! Still working on tweaks.
Please contact techsupport@wyrmkeep.com to get a forum account.

Main Menu

Fav. characters?

Started by Mira, Jun 03, 2004, 01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira

Do you have any favorite characters or races?

I adore just about all of the females.  There just wasn't enough of Rhene, IMHO. ^_^;;  Or Shiala.  I'd say they're my uber-favs.  Up there as well is the feline fortune teller (*drool*), Elara's sister, and the female ferret (er...what was her name again?).

It'd be really interesting, as well, to see more rats and raccoons.  The hedgehog at the fairgrounds was fun.  :P  Speaking as one who used to own a hedgehog, that is.

So?  Tell tell!  I've blabbed enough. :)

FallenWolf

QuoteDo you have any favorite characters or races?

I adore just about all of the females.  There just wasn't enough of Rhene, IMHO. ^_^;;  Or Shiala.  I'd say they're my uber-favs.  Up there as well is the feline fortune teller (*drool*), Elara's sister, and the female ferret (er...what was her name again?).

It'd be really interesting, as well, to see more rats and raccoons.  The hedgehog at the fairgrounds was fun.  :P  Speaking as one who used to own a hedgehog, that is.

So?  Tell tell!  I've blabbed enough. :)
Truely, you're right. There have been really not enough females ;) Rhene disappeared in the beginning and came back in the end, and Shiala - this beautiful little... ahm (i better stop) - was just there for a few minutes.

What i also would like to see (i already wrote this in the other post) is a friendly wolf tribe.

But my definite Fav-charakter is Rif. The one and only Rif. Thats why i 'wear' his name since the game was released in Germany - and thats quite a long time i think ;)

Mira

QuoteTruely, you're right. There have been really not enough females ;) Rhene disappeared in the beginning and came back in the end, and Shiala - this beautiful little... ahm (i better stop) - was just there for a few minutes.

What i also would like to see (i already wrote this in the other post) is a friendly wolf tribe.

But my definite Fav-charakter is Rif. The one and only Rif. Thats why i 'wear' his name since the game was released in Germany - and thats quite a long time i think ;)
Didn't we hear about a friendly wolf tribe?  Augh!  I need to go replay ITE now XD

I didn't even know it was released in Germany XD  But I live in the USA (ahhh run away!)... sooo...muu!

FallenWolf

Hmm not as far as i know ^^
There was just the single old wolf who helps you and the cuuuuute she-wolf on the waterfall *grins* (nice back view :P)

but YES, it WAS released in germany ^^ otherwhise i would never have heard about the game cause i did have no contacts outside of my town :P (i was a child ^^)

I'm not sure if i shall buy the windows XP version or not, cause thats about 30$ to bring it here.. hmm...